Tuesday, February 2, 2010

St. Joseph's University - 1/21/2010




The students at St. Joe's in Philadelphia were welcomed back to class with delicious Maui Wowi fresh fruit smoothies.  What a great way to start the semester! 

We even received this wonderful message from a member of the Student Union Board:

"My name is Erica and yesterday I ran the event in which Maui Wowi smoothies were provided. It was a huge success. I watched as over 300 smoothies were given out and it was great to see how happy the smoothies made the students! The set up was adorable! The cabana booth, floral table cloths, and bananas adorned with tiny umbrellas gave a tropical feel to the cafeteria. I think my favorite part was that your employees greeted each student with "aloha" and thanked them with "mahalo". Those little touches really made yesterdays event special."

No comments: